from the moment i opened my package from gogo natural, i was in love with my dinkledooz pocket diaper. first of all, if you are a cloth-diaper user, you know that not all PUL is the same. the PUL on this diaper is obviously of high-quality, soft & not plastic-y, super stretchy and thick. the lining inside and the inserts that come with the diaper are very soft, even if you're a line-dryer (my inserts usually get a bit crunchy when i dry them on the line, but the two inserts that came with the dinkledooz diaper have remained soft). the elasticity in the back and on the tabs is just stretchy enough to get that perfect fit. i love the snaps, which are strong and secure. i often see pocket diapers with not enough snaps to fit a teeny baby, but this one-size diaper looks like it will fit a newborn when snapped to its smallest size. there are even snaps placed to prevent wing droop, which is an annoying problem i've dealt with when using many other pocket diapers and diaper covers.
the first time we used our dinkledooz diaper was over-night with the two inserts (quite a leap of faith for a first-time use!). river wore the diaper for about eleven hours during the night without a single hint of a leak. his clothes weren't the slightest bit damp and i even left the diaper on for a couple hours after he woke up, which means this diaper lasted for thirteen hours, even through his morning pee when the floodgates open. not a leak in site. i was looking forward to getting this diaper washed and ready to use again asap!
after three months of use, i love this diaper just as much as the first time i used it. last week i put him in his dinkledooz for a day out, knowing that i could trust it to last for hours. it was a long day. we hit a vintage bicycle show, then went to a cousin's birthday party, headed to friend's house for a couple hours, and then met up with more friends for some midnight pie and coffee. when i finally took him to the bathroom in the restaurant, i was thinking, wow! all this time, and no leaks... and then i remembered it was because he was wearing his dinkledooz.
everyone knows the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover," buuut i totally do when it comes to cloth diapers. i was a little skeptical at first, because dinkledooz was such a new brand (they are about seven months old now) and at the time, i couldn't find any reviews on the diaper. i have been very pleasantly surprised, and can honestly say that dinkledooz is my favorite diaper. i tell everyone who says they have problems with leaks to check them out. river is a heavy wetter and he has never -- not once -- leaked out of this diaper.
go go natural is giving away a free dinkledooz pocket diaper to one winner! i am so excited about this giveaway and want to hear from the winner how they like their dinkledooz. would you like to win?!
1. for the mandatory entry please go to gogonatural.com and take a look at their dinkledooz pocket diapers. tell me which color you'd pick if you won.
for more ways to enter, you can do the following!
2. be a follower of leaves of my tree through google friends connect for two entries. (if you are already a follow, yes, it counts!)
3. "like" gogo natural's facebook page for one entry.
4. "like" leaves of my tree's facebook page for one entry.
5. "like" dinkledooz on facebook for one entry.
6. follow gogo natural on twitter for one entry.
7. follow leaves of my tree on twitter for one entry.
8. follow dinkledooz on twitter for one entry.
9. one entry for every time you share this giveaway with a link on social media site (this includes facebook, twitter, message boards, anything!)
10. one entry for for every $1 spent at gogonatural.com from now until the giveaway closes. if you buy one ten dollar product... that's ten entries!
this giveaway will run for one week until saturday, july 2nd when i close the giveaway in the title. one winner will be chosen at random and will receive one dinkledooz one-size pocket diaper. a huge thanks to go go natural for sponsoring this giveaway!